Every winter, Future Harvest CASA holds the largest sustainable agriculture conference in the lower Mid-Atlantic. This year, we have added an extra day of hands-on, pre-conference workshops: beekeeping basics, food photography and styling, fermentations, wet hopping — and much more!
And then the conference starts, with session after session on:
- Bay-saving farming
- Innovative growing practices: fruit, vegetable, livestock
- ABC’s for beginning farmers — including business planning
- Where and how to source local and sustainable food
- The who and how behind the local libation boom: beer, wine, cider, and spirits
- Fresh food and health
- How we can build a better, stronger, more profitable foodshed
- Food hub 101
- How to become a locavore chef
- Local cocktail hour, local food dinners
- and much more
Check it out….we’ll be there!